Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Core, and Pad Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm using the Dolphin SVN R 4771, and I've followed multiple guides as to fix these problems, but none seem to work. Every time I try to emulate a Gamecube game (haven't tried with wii yet) I get 2 errors. One says the pad isn't configured properly, and I can't find a download for one, the other says that the core failed to ini. Please check configuration. Can anyone tell me what I blew up?
Update DirectX
I tried updating my Direct X just now, it doesn't say any more errors, but the game never opens. I don't think it's a problem with the game, but it might be, I'll try to find another one of it and while I'm looking, any more ideas?
Alright, so appearently everything is working, but now when I try to press play, or run the emulation, I get a windows error saying something about terminating the program.
Mmm....What video plugin are you using?
Mm....Can you post your Graphics card, something additional, plugin used...?
Alright, what I dug up was that my laptop runs a Mobile Intel 945 GM Express integrated graphics card and the plugin I'm using is the Dolphin Open GL.
Mm...I have one similar but is this: Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family (224 MB)
Is integrated your graphics card?
Because most of integrated graphics card doesnt support OpenGL plugin. In that case you have to use Direct3D9 video plugin.
I got it to emulate, but it's kinda slow, not that I'm complaining, and also the mem card isn't working properly either. Sorry for the trouble :x