Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with Wiimote Plus in Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I've been playing Skyward Sword for the last 2 or 3 days and the decalibration of the motion controls is driving me crazy.

I had played this game in the past with an older version of Dolphin and the exact same Wiimote Plus without major issues, but now it's almost unplayable. Every 4 or 5 minutes at best, I have to press Alt+F5 twice in order to reconnect the Wiimote and I have to wait for the game to recalibrate the motion sensors.

I know it's not a Wiimote hardware fault because after pressing Alt+F5 twice and waiting for the calibration to finish, it works fine again for some minutes.

I even tried to use the older version I used back in the day, but it's giving me the exact same problem. Maybe it has to do with the newer version of Windows or a different Bluetooth adapter, I don't know.

My Wiimote is a non-TR model (RVL-CNT-01) and the Bluetooth adapter I use is a generic one, so Bluetooth Passthrough is not an option unfortunately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Smile