Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess keeps crashing at Snow Peaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it seems that the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess has another bug problem. This one seems to be WAY more intrusive though. So today, I tried playing in the Snow Peaks area in Twilight Princess and 4 times the game has crashed, froze, and gave my whole computer a black screen for no reason. This annoys me to no end and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knew how to fix this.
So the first thing is to see if the dump is good, this can be done in the game properties under verify. This is more of removing that as a reason, but it more likely a api\graphic driver with intel. You could try to change you graphic backends and see if that helps. Normally under windows direct x 11\12 tend to be better for intel igpu. Vulken in my experience with intel igpu tends to be very hit or miss. You could also try to upload your save to see if someone can reproduce it as it could be a regression.