Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What FPS should is be expecting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey people. was just wondering what fps i should be expecting with these specs.

3.4 ghz pentium D 945
Geforce 9500 gt 1gig
windows xp

been trying to run super mario bros wii but im only getting like 12 fps.

know i need a system upgrade but was just wondering if anyone is getting anything a little more decent with these kind of specs ?
Mm...Also the FPS expected depend of the configuration of the emulator, settings, plugin used and it settings and using the latest REV.
Try using Direct3D9 plugin and Enable EFB copy to: texture.
Frameskiping to 1 and Framelimit: off.
DSP: Enable HLE the audio, disable other settings in this plugin.
Im getting this on the lowest of settings. im using Version 4771. trying plugin now Ok so I used the d3d9 plugin and im getting 17 fps on 640x480 oh forgot to mention my ram is 2gb ddr2

Is this as good as it gets for me do u think ?
was just wondering if anyone else had lower specs and par settings that would be able to let me know what fps they r gettin?
Mm...You could go to the game thread in Game discussion for more info, and users talking about the game.
Mm...I have a low CPU: 1.60 GHZ, the max I get in this game is 12 FPS whit Direct3D9 plugin. It seems that the max speed of this game is 30 FPS for NTSC and 25 FPS for PAL.
now that sounds like a plan.. maybe hope for me yet as i have the pal version but not only that i feel like its just not achiving its full potental. i'll take this over to the games section.