Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes everytime i try and load a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i was able to play perfectly fine last night. today i try and start a rom hack and it just pulls up a blank white window, and then the application doesnt respond so then im given the option to close it or wait. there have been a couple times where it loads a game fine, but it is not consistent at all and i didnt do anything differently, or when id try and boot up a game again after closing it it wouldnt work. ive tried to put all the settings back to default, manually selecting the iso to play, and none of it has consistently worked. Ive been able to boot up a game 3 times in the past 3 hours. help
(05-03-2023, 10:23 AM)ItsOnlyJustMax Wrote: [ -> ]so i was able to play perfectly fine last night. today i try and start a rom hack and it just pulls up a blank white window, and then the application doesnt respond so then im given the option to close it or wait. there have been a couple times where it loads a game fine, but it is not consistent at all and i didnt do anything differently, or when id try and boot up a game again after closing it it wouldnt work. ive tried to put all the settings back to default, manually selecting the iso to play, and none of it has consistently worked. Ive been able to boot up a game 3 times in the past 3 hours. help

I'm having a similar problem. For me, Dolphin crashes WHILE I'm playing the game and no matter how many times I restart my computer it doesn't fix the problem. Also if I don't restart my device after the crash, a black screen keeps appearing while I'm playing.
Fixed it. I changed from Open GL to vulkan