Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why is my thread locked? i am STAN21 trying to reclaim recognition for my team.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my name is stan21 and i had allot of HD texture packs released here, c'mon guys you know who i am! at least let me try and reclaim the recognition my team deserves. things are hard enough as it is!!

give me access back to my thread admins please! me and my team worked so hard on these packs 2-3 years. i mean c'mon!
at least give this opprtunity to defend ourselves.

Sad

the original thread was created here titled

*Dragon Ball Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Wii USA HD Texture Pack

it was made on *02-14-2022

and it had *3,920 views.

how could i know all that if im not who i say i am??

Huh
( 눈 ‸ 눈 )

Spoiler:
So... stan21 requested that we remove their account, username, personal information, posts, threads, everything. We complied, all of stan21's posts and threads were deleted and the account is scrambled. This was a special case thing btw, normally we just scramble the username and nuke the account and that's it. However, as part of this unique case, the user account and posts are still there, technically. It is possible to salvage them. BUT, stan21 was very firm about wanting everything to go away, despite my warnings. I'm not going to hand that account over to just anyone - you need to firmly prove that you are in fact stan21 with more than one factor. But that's really hard when we by request removed all of their information!

So, here's what I'll do. We still have access to some stan21 information through the posts that are no longer public. What stan21 accounts do you have access to? You'll need to confirm for us that you possess at least two unique accounts that we can connect to something stan21 has used here for us to turn the account over to you.

I've unlocked PMs for you, so send me what you have.
(05-02-2023, 09:42 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]( 눈 ‸ 눈 )

Spoiler:
So... stan21 requested that we remove their account, username, personal information, posts, threads, everything. We complied, all of stan21's posts and threads were deleted and the account is scrambled. This was a special case thing btw, normally we just scramble the username and nuke the account and that's it. However, as part of this unique case, the user account and posts are still there, technically. It is possible to salvage them. BUT, stan21 was very firm about wanting everything to go away, despite my warnings. I'm not going to hand that account over to just anyone - you need to firmly prove that you are in fact stan21 with more than one factor. But that's really hard when we by request removed all of their information!

So, here's what I'll do.  We still have access to some stan21 information through the posts that are no longer public. What stan21 accounts do you have access to? You'll need to confirm for us that you possess at least two unique accounts that we can connect to something stan21 has used here for us to turn the account over to you.

I've unlocked PMs for you, so send me what you have.

understood, the only reason im doing this is to reclaim recognition not for myself but for all those that were involved in these projects. this is a team effort with not just one entity involved. i owe it to them as a team leader thats my responibillity, you are absaloutly correct i should have kept this thread intact, i apoligise for the inconvenience ive caused you all. this is on me for leaving the forums and refusing to take recoignition for the work i contributed to this project. truth is i wanted to give selfessly & it seems its really not that simple after all. so i compltetly understand why the admins are hesitating. hopefully i can provide the necassary information and reclaim this account again.
thankyou for unlocking the thread. ill send you evidence soon.
For the record I haven't done anything to the thread. It's just hidden so no one can see it, it's not locked.
(05-03-2023, 12:28 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]For the record I haven't done anything to the thread. It's just hidden so no one can see it, it's not locked.

my apoligies then MayImilae, i misunderstood. Confused
(05-03-2023, 12:28 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]For the record I haven't done anything to the thread. It's just hidden so no one can see it, it's not locked.

understood MayImilae does this count as proof? Tongue 'stan21 aka Guyfawx says earnestly'

i hope this is sufficient evidence. [color=#000000](•᷄- •᷅ ')[/color]

[Image: adventure-time-horse.gif]

[img][Image: BK2kpCf.png][/img]
I can verify that that was indeed the PM I sent stan21 last year, so Guyfawx is legit (or an S++ rank hacker). I remember this case too, and I'm glad we had the foresight to just not touch stuff. Remind me again, some of your projects here were:

* Kirby Epic Yarn Wii (JPN) HD
* Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse WIP Wii (JPN) HD
* Medal of Honor - Frontline GC (USA) HD
* Ikenie no Yoru Wii (JPN) HD

Is that correct? There are a couple of others, but I just want to make sure I have the right username that we scrambled it under. Since you are indeed stan21, we can "unlock" that scrambled account by renaming it back to the original and sending you a new password (which you should change asap once you login). Once that's settled, we can resurrect your old threads. As Maylmilae said, they aren't deleted, just hidden from the public in case you decided to come back. So once you confirm the above projects, we can start this whole process.
(05-03-2023, 03:15 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I can verify that that was indeed the PM I sent stan21 last year, so Guyfawx is legit (or an S++ rank hacker). I remember this case too, and I'm glad we had the foresight to just not touch stuff. Remind me again, some of your projects here were:

* Kirby Epic Yarn Wii (JPN) HD
* Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse WIP Wii (JPN) HD
* Medal of Honor - Frontline GC (USA) HD
* Ikenie no Yoru Wii (JPN) HD

Is that correct? There are a couple of others, but I just want to make sure I have the right username that we scrambled it under. Since you are indeed stan21, we can "unlock" that scrambled account by renaming it back to the original and sending you a new password (which you should change asap once you login). Once that's settled, we can resurrect your old threads. As Maylmilae said, they aren't deleted, just hidden from the public in case you decided to come back. So once you confirm the above projects, we can start this whole process.
thankyou so much shonumi you just saved me  Big Grin
ok so heres everything i remember about myself!

i created the following Texture Packs with my Team members.
*Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Wii USA 
*Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Wii USA
*Dragon Ball Revenge of King Piccolo Wii PAL
*Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Wii USA Texture Pack HD
*Kirby Epic Yarn aka Keito no Kirby Japanese version with Eng dub patch
put usa subtitles into japanese game. swosho made the mod.

*Medal of Honour Frontlines HD texture pack
i dumped all then, i offered the textures and posted them for people to download but 
i got into trouble, because not allowed to do it. sorry. -_->

*Smashing Drive for Gamecube i think its was USA vers? its a wierd taxi game. kinda liek crazy taxi.

i made this wierd intro video with everything moving at ludicrus speed like spaceballs, and mentioned robert deniro in the title description as the taxi driver movie refrence joke i think?

i was working on figuring out how to get TimeSplitters Future Perfect GC textures to upscale, but i couldnt get them all and failed. i made a thread about it in the General Discussion section.

i remember making a thread for people to vote what they wanted and they said they wanted
*Viewtiful Joe 2 & *007 Nightfire for Gamecube
so i tried negotiating with hypatia to collaborate. 
i still hope to do that with her and maybe if he's interested Coolhardy100 and help him with the rest of *Viewtiful joe 1.  Big Grin  
for extra characters, costumes etc if he's interested.

but as time pressed onwards, i got sick and went to hospital and 
eventually had to have surgery. that really sucked! they took my gall blader! and now 
i cant eat chocolate cake anymore. whaaaa! Sad(

*Metroid: Other M HD Maxximum edition Japanese vers
with eng subtitles, was working with ShadowOne333 from gbatemp. and tried asking Aether primus if i could donate it to them. and spoke with the ui interface creators for Metroid Prime Wii Trillogy, negotiating to make the ui better for metroid other m project, improve the font.

i hope this is sufficient explanation. stan21 says with anticipation!

[Image: 13.jpg]
Check your PMs. Hopefully everything is sorted out now.

Also, gallbladder surgery is rough from what I've seen. Glad you're doing better these days!

Another also, moving this to Site Feedback and Questions.
(05-04-2023, 07:19 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Check your PMs. Hopefully everything is sorted out now.

Also, gallbladder surgery is rough from what I've seen. Glad you're doing better these days!

Another also, moving this to Site Feedback and Questions.

Thankyou so mcuh Shonami!! XD