Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadeless graphic option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this is a weird one. But since Dolphin can display in wireframe and all that I feel like this is within the realm of possibility. Is there a way to force everything to display shadeless, with no reflections, shadows, etc? Even in games/scenes that usually have these effects? I'm trying to rip a certain model but it uses vertex colors for most of the model, and the model rip didn't retain these. So I need to be able to colorpick the true colors of those parts of the model, problem is the model is shaded in-game. It's a Melee trophy model. Do I have any options at my disposal? I figured this would be a Dolphin setting that doesn't depend on the game so that's why I made the topic here. When I googled Dolphin Emulator Shadeless I didn't get any good results (in fact when I put shadeless in quotations, Google actively told me there weren't any good matches)
Ask iwubcode about this on our discord server, as they are working on a new post processing system that has all kinds of options, including delighting.

Or I could poke him to come here if you want to avoid Discord. I can relate.

Spoiler: