Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Atomic error when compiling on KDE Neon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

I'm getting this error right t the end of compilation on KDE Neon

[100%] Linking CXX executable ../../../Binaries/dolphin-emu
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/TAS/TASControlState.cpp.o: in function `TASControlState::GetValue() const':
TASControlState.cppSad.text+0x15): undefined reference to `__atomic_load'
/usr/bin/ld: TASControlState.cppSad.text+0x2f): undefined reference to `__atomic_load'
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/TAS/TASControlState.cpp.o: in function `TASControlState::OnControllerValueChanged(int)':
TASControlState.cppSad.text+0x73): undefined reference to `__atomic_load'
/usr/bin/ld: TASControlState.cppSad.text+0xaa): undefined reference to `__atomic_store'
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/TAS/TASControlState.cpp.o: in function `TASControlState::OnUIValueChanged(int)':
TASControlState.cppSad.text+0xd7): undefined reference to `__atomic_load'
/usr/bin/ld: TASControlState.cppSad.text+0xf7): undefined reference to `__atomic_store'
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/TAS/TASControlState.cpp.o: in function `TASControlState::ApplyControllerValueChange()':
TASControlState.cppSad.text+0x12c): undefined reference to `__atomic_load'
/usr/bin/ld: TASControlState.cppSad.text+0x146): undefined reference to `__atomic_load'
/usr/bin/ld: TASControlState.cppSad.text+0x169): undefined reference to `__atomic_store'
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[2]: *** [Source/Core/DolphinQt/CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/build.make:3018: Binaries/dolphin-emu] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1908: Source/Core/DolphinQt/CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2

Can anyone give me a pointer as to how i sort this out?
Have you tried installing the libatomic-ops-dev package? If so and it didn't solve your issue, can you please post what version of KDE Neon you're using and what your CPU is? You never did post that last time, and it's not on your profile.

Also, are these the steps (linked below from my last post) that you followed to build, or are you using different steps to build?

(11-16-2022, 11:41 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Just to confirm, the steps you followed are the ones below? (maybe delete the dolphin-emu folder and start clean with these steps)
KDE neon steps:
I have the package libatomic-ops-dev installed and have started to compile from scratch and get the same errors as above

This is my system specs

Operating System: KDE neon Testing Edition
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.106.0
Qt Version: 5.15.9
Kernel Version: 6.2.11-3-liquorix-amd64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Product Name: H81M-S2H