Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin: SD Card Games Failed to Launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am having problems with the SD Card on Dolphin. I use Dolphin on my android to play VC games. I download the WADs of VC Games and add them to my Wii Menu, now on the wii menu, the games launch fine with no issues at all. However, when I put the games into the SD Card and try to launch the games. I get a error saying "Failed to Launch". I try loading other games on the SD Card menu. And some of the games works on the SD Card, while others don't. I looked online trying to find a solution to this problem, and i found that I need to use modmii to get a patched version of IOS80 to run games off the SD Card. So I did all that and installed the patched IOS80 wad to Dolphin. But even after I did all of that, I still get the "Failed to Launch" error for many of the games. I was wondering if anyone know how I can fix this problem because I want to add a lot of VC Games on there, and had them all load fine in the SD Card Menu. If anyone has a solution to this problem, then please reply and help me solve this issue. Smile
(03-21-2023, 02:28 AM)DolphinFan15 Wrote: [ -> ]I download the WADs of VC Games and add them to my Wii Menu,

Downloading games is against the forum rules. Closed.