Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Request - Wave Race Blue Storm GUI HD texture packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i dont know where to request this, so i post here anyway.

Lately, i'm playing lots of Wave Race Blue Storm, game looks stunning at 1440p, but, the low-res HUD and game interface is really off putting.

So, anyone has a HD texture pack for the user interface?

Thanks.
I agree, I'm surprised nobody has worked on this game.  It doesn't really need much but a slight facelift to look amazing.
(03-10-2023, 11:21 PM)VareasXbox Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i dont know where to request this, so i post here anyway.

Lately, i'm playing lots of Wave Race Blue Storm, game looks stunning at 1440p, but, the low-res HUD and game interface is really off putting.

So, anyone has a HD texture pack for the user interface?

Thanks.

You're in luck. I was looking for an HD texture pack and your post was the first thing that came up when I did a search. I wasn't seeing anything, then I noticed this YouTube video (literally posted 17 hours ago) with a download link in the description to the HD UI & Font Textures. I tried them out, they look great.

Wave Race: Blue Storm ~4K HD UI & Font Textures | Wii Dolphin | PC RTX Widescreen RTX 4090 Testing - YouTube