Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Possible to hotkey "Enable Audio Stretching"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to see if anyone knows if it's possible to hotkey the enable audio stretching.

I don't want to use it in the game i'm playing when it's at normal speed, as the audio works just fine at those speeds, however i use tab (disable emulation speed limiter) for certain parts of the game, and have set that to toggle so i don't have to hold it, and the only issue i have with that, is the game's audio gets very crackly and strange sounding. When i enable audio stretching, it fixes a lot of this and makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

But i do not want to play the game always in overdrive (with the emulation speed limiter disabled) only parts of it, and i also don't want to play the game with the audio stretching enabled when at normal speed due to the latency added.

Hence, if i could set tab to both toggle disable emulation speed limiter, and enable audio stretching, and therefore when i hit tab again it'd enable emulation speed limiter and disable audio stretching, that would be absolutely ideal (or even if i could put enable audio stretching on another key that'd be fine too)

So does anyone know if it's possible to set up a key to enable audio stretching, or would that be something the dolphin developers would have to implement?