Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Multiple Controller Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

klaushouse

Im using Dolphin SVN R 4771, and I've tried 4790, using the nJoy configuration. Dolphin
only recognizes the buttons presses of one or the other, never both, despite there being
drop-down menus for both.

Whichever gamepad the program is responding to, it will react to regardless of whether
it is on its own dropdown or the other controllers dropdown name.

I'm using a PS3 controller wired in with MotioninJoy/DS3 tool and a Logitech Dual Action,
both which work perfectly in Game Controller config in Control Panel while plugged in
at the same time (analog/d-pad/buttons).

So they both work perfectly together in windows 7, but Dolphin (while recognizing both
in the drop down menus) won't recognize both inputs and so I can't play 2-player.

I've tried configuring in both nJoy in the CONFIG section, as well as the Wiimote section
selecting Emulation, disabling real wiimotes and editing the buttons for Wiimote 1 and 2.

In both sections it only recognizes input from one controller.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Mm....What game are you going to play? GC or Wii?

maka

hi... I have a similiar problem... Im trying to play new super mario brothers... works great with each control connected at time... but when I connect both; I cant make them work... the wii mote pluging detects both controllers and I can configure them... but when I press the add wii mote option and ask for press 1+2 buttons at the same time it doesn't work at all... I have tried with several gamepads and cant make it work... by the way Im ussing 4771 build... thanks for your kind help Smile
I think I have the same problem, where is the solution?

maka

It was really really stupid thing... you need to use the menu "tools" and click on connect wiimote 2.... I still having some trouble though... it said very frecuntly that the second wiimote is disconected... no matter if is in use or not... and I have to click reconnect again to keep playing
I did that and now both are working. The thing now is the configuration, the first emulated wiimote is working great till I connect the second one, then the D-pad from the first controller wont work anymore. I tried reconnecting and got the d-pad from the first controller working again but the second one would go crazy and the second player wont stop moving.
I am using Xpadder for both controllers by the way.
1st. controller is a Xbox 360 wireless for windows
2nd. controller is a Thrustmaster gamepad.

maka

have you tried configure the pads without xpadder??? that works for me
same problem, one always go crazy.
It always changes by reconnecting, first controller one will go crazy, then the second one, it either goes to the left or to the right THIS IS CRAZY!!!!
it can also happend that it doesnt matter if I wanna go right or left, it will always choose a side and stay that way, and of course it can be that it goes down as well.
So, I used a new revision and the problem is gone now.