Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NAND flash location and migration from Win to OSX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to extract the NAND Flash from my Wii a few years back for the purposes of importing it into Dolphin and also storing in the cloud for prosperity.

The reason for this is because it contains the WiiMe and save data of one of my friends who passed a few years back and I want to keep using the same Wii setup in emulation. I have used Dolphin on Windows for some time and played a few games and saved my progress but have recently got a Mac and want to continue using the same NAND flash / saves etc....

Where are these stored? How do I copy my Wii Me's / save games etc and continue on the Mac? Is it even possible or do I have to start a fresh using my original ripped NAND flash?
If you go check Config > Paths > Wii NAND Root, you'll see where the NAND is stored. You can copy this folder between computers.
(02-03-2023, 08:37 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you go check Config > Paths > Wii NAND Root, you'll see where the NAND is stored. You can copy this folder between computers.

Amazing! I'll let you know how I get on in a few days (I'm currently away on business) Big Grin