Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gameboy Advance part of Gamecube emulator will not load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So recently, I decided to try to find a way to see if I could configure a Gameboy Advance to the Dolphin Emulator without actually purchasing one. Eventually, I did find a way by configuring another controller that acts as the Gameboy Advance. However, now everytime I open up a game that supports this I keep getting this error message. Both my regular controller and my Gameboy Advance controller are working and have been tested multiple times. I've even restarted my PC multiple times, but I still keep getting this error message and I have no idea what it's telling me. Anyone know what's up with this?
You need to dump the BIOS of a Game Boy Advance and place it in the location the error message is showing you.
(01-31-2023, 05:14 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You need to dump the BIOS of a Game Boy Advance and place it in the location the error message is showing you.

Yeah I found out what the problem what shortly after making this post. This problem has been solved but thank you.