Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Saves no longer found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! I was just trying to get all my saves (for all emulators) into one folder and changed the gamecube device settings.
I set `Slot a` to GCI folder and then clicked the `...` but couldn't leave it empty after deciding to back out.
Now my GCI folder is set to /GC/EUR instead of the entire folder but even worse, none of my saves are being detected Sad

Where did I mess up and how can I fix this? Also a follow up question: how can I have my gamecube and wii saves in the same folder I have somewhere in downloads?
You should be able to set the folder to "GC\EUR\Card A" to restore the default behavior.

If you want to move it elsewhere, just create a folder whereever and point the setting at it -- for GCI folders you have to match the expected naming convention (so make a folder "My Memory Card" and then in it make a folder "EUR" and point it at the "EUR" folder). What exactly are you having trouble with at that step?