Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Not Accepting Keyboard Input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that Dolphin has stopped accepting keyboard input in some areas. As an example, I discovered that screenshots were not being taken when I pressed F9 while playing a game. I also noticed that pressing Escape did not bring up the user prompt to end or resume emulation and that Alt + Enter did not switch between full-screen and windowed modes. However, the main window (where the ROMs are shown [if present]) does accept keyboard input. (Pressing Alt + F opens the File menu. Pressing Alt + E opens the Emulation menu. …) After reading a similar thread, I tested using the keyboard in the controller configuration screen. I verified that that screen also was not accepting input from the keyboard after clicking a controller button slot to assign a keyboard key to it. Pressing Escape does close the window, however.
Same problem, odd thing is if you rightclick you can type in the bottom box but nothing else registers keyboard input.
Updated the flatpak to 5.0-18498 and the problem is still there.... does this maybe have something to do with flatpak isolation?