Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting multiple controllers to work - Gamepad and Xbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, hi. Dolphin rocks. I have the latest version of the emulator. I am playing New Mario Bros Wii and everything is working great even @ 1080, etc.

So my problem is that I can't get the second controller to be picked up. My first controller is a Genius gamepad and it works great with xpadder to map the buttons to arrows and numbers. I then go to the wiimote emulator and set up the buttons. My second controller is an xbox360 street fighter iv usb gamepad. I try to set it up the same way and it doesn't work. Ive tried using both plugins, disabling wiimote and setting up as a pad and all that and nothing works. Best I can do is get it to read as the first controller as well.

So, what am I missing here? I also have an old Microsoft sidewinder usb gamepad and I would like to get that one working as well.

System specs -
Windows 7 64
ATHLON X2
HD2900
Okay I figured it out...and also feel very retarded. All I had to do was start the game and then click add wiimote 2 in tools.