Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harvest Moon MAgical Melody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Does Harvest Moon Magical Melody work by you?
I need help to start the game. 2-3 weeks ago I was able to play it on the emulator but today it doesnt work. If I start the game there is a black Screen in the left corner of the display.
I tried with the debugger mode
disabling dual core
enable ZTP Hack
enabler Texture cache Hack
but it doesn't work.

I also disabled the Real Wiimote
I have the Version R2953.

Are there any solutions?
Things needed to run Dolphin:
1. VC++ Redistributable SP1
2. DirectX Redistributable November 2008
3. Newest VGA driver
4. Use the right Dolphin version (32 bit/64 bit)

Change the renderer to OpenGL

You will be able to play it then.
Hey, I downloaded and install it already, but it doesn't work, dont know why!
(04-14-2009, 09:48 PM)Skateboy1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I downloaded and install it already, but it doesn't work, dont know why!

Had you choose OpenGL renderer? Use the default settings Dolphin given.
Download the newest svn build and try to play it.

Had your computer been scanned for viruses? There is a possibility that your Dolphin file or system file had been infected,

You may need to re-install your OS or repair it if it had been infected.
(04-14-2009, 10:41 PM)downloadaja Wrote: [ -> ]Had you choose OpenGL renderer? Use the default settings Dolphin given.
Download the newest svn build and try to play it.

Had your computer been scanned for viruses? There is a possibility that your Dolphin file or system file had been infected,

You may need to re-install your OS or repair it if it had been infected.

I have no Virus infection.. i'll try it again later
Edit: ok i had try it, and it works.. I downloaded the latest revs 2977 and it works :-)
Edit2: I have another problem. when i try to threw something into the seller box, he throw it to the right side when i want to throw it on the left side. Also by watering flowers, i have relly big prblems when i want to refill my watering pot.
ok, i had a solution for my problem, you must press 1 or 2 on the wii mote than you can see where you do something..
Does anybody know how to refill the watering pot with the well? I can only refill it in the lake
(04-13-2009, 10:25 PM)Skateboy1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
I need help to start the game. 2-3 weeks ago I was able to play it on the emulator but today it doesnt work. If I start the game there is a black Screen in the left corner of the display.
disabling dual core
enable ZTP Hack
but it doesn't work.

Are there any solutions?

There's your problem. Disable it. At least that's how it works for me. It solved problems with Magical Melody and Fire Emblem.
(04-19-2009, 02:23 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2009, 10:25 PM)Skateboy1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
disabling dual core
enable ZTP Hack
but it doesn't work.

Are there any solutions?

There's your problem. Disable it. At least that's how it works for me. It solved problems with Magical Melody and Fire Emblem.

Thanks, do you know how i can run Harvest moon Faster?
i must disable dual core und trillinear, and turn antialias off.. (on this way it's slow)

Another problem has been fixed by the new version 3012!
Before the version I watered my flowers on the left side, while i have watered it, the person switched to the other side to water it ( i hope you understand my expressions :-D)
hhhey guys,
does anybody play harvest moon magical melody.
I need help. I've searched through the internet how lyla gets into the city with the Hearty shop.
I sold
"herbs" "blue berries" "flowers", "the blue flower in autumn" "Clay" "Yewels" "wool"
but nothing happens.
Im in the first year in autumn.
Must i sell or send (in the blue box) these things??
I need help Smile