Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Insert Disc-Close Disc Cover popup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I searched around the InterNAT's and also this forum, I didn't find much. This just started happening, a few days ago. When I'm trying to play that jet ski game on GC, I get about halfway through the first lap and the I get a popup: Please Close Nintendo GameCube Disc Cover. As I mentioned, I'd play this game all the time and this just started occurring. I'm currently using the latest and greatest version of Dolphin.

The same issue occurs when trying to run that kart game on the Wii side. That says: Please Insert the Blah Kart Wii Game Disc, again this is after running about half a lap in the game, then you get that popup.

I'm running the same iso's on my Odin no issues at all in GC or Wii.

Is it me???? please let me know if anyone has a fix or point me to what I'm missing.

Thanks,

-=Aj=-
You probably just accidentally mapped the "Eject Disc" hotkey. To fix that, go to Tools > Hotkey settings, right click Eject Disc, click "clear" then "ok".
(11-22-2022, 08:44 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]You probably just accidentally mapped the "Eject Disc" hotkey. To fix that, go to Tools > Hotkey settings, right click Eject Disc, click "clear" then "ok".
OMG.... Just like me to overthink things and not check the obvious.. (Fail) haha, That was it, Thanks for the response. Please close this post out.

[color=#000000]-=Aj=-[/color]