Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error when autoupdating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cthulhu

Since one week ago I get this error when autoupdating

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-30-132651.jpg]

But if I reopen dolphin, the emu is  updated to last versión (5.0-17764 when posting)

Tried a manual update, and happened the same
I'm having the same problem too. I initially deleted my Dolphin folder and manually downloaded a new dev version and that was able to autoupdate properly once or twice, but it's back to being broken again.
Anyone else have any idea what's going on here?

Cthulhu

(11-02-2022, 11:47 PM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem too. I initially deleted my Dolphin folder and manually downloaded a new dev version and that was able to autoupdate properly once or twice, but it's back to being broken again.
Anyone else have any idea what's going on here?

I tried that too with no results  Sad
(10-30-2022, 11:38 PM)Cthulhu Wrote: [ -> ]Since one week ago I get this error when autoupdating

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-30-132651.jpg]

But if I reopen dolphin, the emu is  updated to last versión (5.0-17764 when posting)

Tried a manual update, and happened the same

Have the same problem, but unfortunaly, Dolphin devs and mods are radio silent, as usual.
Whats even the point of the support thread when they dont even bother reading shit.
(11-04-2022, 03:31 AM)TRPashaDede Wrote: [ -> ]Have the same problem, but unfortunaly, Dolphin devs and mods are radio silent, as usual.
Whats even the point of the support thread when they dont even bother reading shit.

You are right, the devs need to be sacked immediately.
We should all get a refund.
This was a reported bug: https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/13093

This should be fixed if you manually update to 5.0-17766 or newer
(11-05-2022, 05:45 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]This was a reported bug: https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/13093

This should be fixed if you manually update to 5.0-17766 or newer

I am having the same problem and I am on a newer version than 5.0-17766. The folder also always becomes Read-only and I can't get it out of that.