Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crash on Super Smash Bros Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Dolphin crash all the time on Super Smash Bros Brawl right before I finish a first battle (if I'm not quick enough). Other games are fine but Mark Kart did crash once (only once).

Is there any crash log? I tried looking in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Logs/dolphin.log but no error is written in it.

I'm on Windows 10, Dolphin version 5.0-17269. I tried every settings solution I could find on the web but without the error log it's basically impossible to find the bug...

Any help?
Check Config > Interface to make sure you have things enabled there. Also, I guess maybe you could try using View > Show Log/Configuration to see errors as they appear?
(10-21-2022, 05:55 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Check Config > Interface to make sure you have things enabled there. Also, I guess maybe you could try using View > Show Log/Configuration to see errors as they appear?

I disabled "Confirm on Stop" and "Use Panic Handlers" and so far it seemsĀ to work. Thanks!
Hello both, I have had the same problem as George and tried disabling those two features. it worked for me for about two days and now the game drops to one FPS then freezes at the wrist strap/online interaction screen. I have attempted to use multiple versions of Dolphin 5.0 and tried multiple copies of the game, nothing works. should i attempt to drop to 4.9 or lower?
Bad News, as it turns out the more content you unlock the more unstable the game becomes, therefore the game is impossible to play beyond a certain point.
Turning off "Use Panic Handlers" is just ignoring the issues that Dolphin is trying to tell you about. If you turn it back on and then post what the error is saying, we can probably point you in the correct direction to solve the underlying issue.

You may want to check if your game dump is good: right-click the game in Dolphin's list > Properties > Verify Tab > Verify