Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No wii pointer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I just upgraded to windows 11 and installed the newest version of dolphin. I have the dolphin bar and a separate battery powered sensor bar, for some reason i had a pointer for one game then i dont have it anymore. Ive tried every setting imaginable and i cant get it to do show up. Is there something im missing here? The gamecube side appears to be working fine with the wiiu gamecube adapter.
What game are you trying to play? How is your sensor bar set up compared to you?
(10-17-2022, 12:04 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What game are you trying to play? How is your sensor bar set up compared to you?

Its 5 ft away from me, ive moved back and closer and i have nothing, I even tried using the dolphin bar as the sensor even though it is weaker and it still doesnt register anything.  Thoughts?
(10-17-2022, 12:14 AM)Slottedpig Wrote: [ -> ]Its 5 ft away from me, ive moved back and closer and i have nothing, I even tried using the dolphin bar as the sensor even though it is weaker and it still doesnt register anything.  Thoughts?

I was able to use my camera and check the IR field on my sensor bars and it seems they werent working. Once I fixed that the pointer started working.  Thanks!