Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there any way I can run dolphin with a litte more fps? I am getting only 8-18 fps. Well thank you!

RIG: AMD DUAL CORE 2.0 ghz||8600 geforece graphics card||1.6gb of ram

EDIT: Well, I have been reading around. And I feel like an idiot for asking. But, what do you really think causes my game to run "slow"?
try going into Configure/plugins and changing it to either if the other ones and test that out. it might have something to do with the game you are trying to play, some run really slow while others run pretty fast.
Play with the Dolphin settings!

These are mine:

[Image: mamariodolphinsettings2.th.png]
Thank you mario! It seems to run A LOT smoother. But still is pretty slow. And wii, what is a game that you have experienced that runs pretty smooth? Also, the game i'm trying to play is Super Smash Bros Melee.
(01-07-2010, 01:24 PM)reaply Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you mario! It seems to run A LOT smoother. But still is pretty slow. And wii, what is a game that you have experienced that runs pretty smooth? Also, the game i'm trying to play is Super Smash Bros Melee.

Im pretty shure they did a lot of work with that game, it should run smooth.
Mario Kart Double Dash runs pretty smooth on my computer. (50fps)
Metroid and L.O.Z. games dont run to smooth, at least on a lower-end pc.