Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy FPS drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
i started using Dolphin and wanted to play SMG1. Everything works fine but i get FPS dropsvery often. Its mostly 60fps but when a new charakter comes in sight or a video begins or something changes i get small sometimes big fps drops which causes lags and sound stuttering. How do i fix this? I use a 1660ti and a ryzen 5 3600. Settings are on 3xNative, 4x SSAA, 8x Anisotropic filtering, Hybrid Ubershades and Vsync on.
Hope for Help ty Smile
You might actually be GPU bottlenecked with 3xNative and 4xSSAA. I would try lowering to 2xSSAA, enable Compile Shaders Before Start, and maybe disable V-Sync.
(10-02-2022, 11:34 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]You might actually be GPU bottlenecked with 3xNative and 4xSSAA. I would try lowering to 2xSSAA, enable Compile Shaders Before Start, and maybe disable V-Sync.
Hmm the GPU dont get bottlenecked i changed the settings to the lowest possible but there are still this little drops that lead to sound stuttering and minilags