Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin disconnects all but player 1s wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IfeelKindaSick

Hey Smile

First: Updated to newest dev build, tried multiple (original) wiimotes, got the dolphinbar.

On startup of WarioWare smooth moves all but players 1s wiimotes get disconnected. This doesn't happen in any other game I have as far as I can remember.
I don't know if this was ever not present, as I've played the game solo so far until last week, where I tried and multiplayer wasn't possible because of this.

A dolphin text box shows up saying 'Wii remote 2 disconnected by emulated software' and the 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) remote won't work at all, even in the home menu.

Let me know if you need any more infos, tests etc.
Thank You!
Some games do this, regardless of whether you're using Dolphin or a real Wii. If you go into the multiplayer menu, the game should let you connect the additional Wii Remotes.

IfeelKindaSick

(09-24-2022, 10:01 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Some games do this, regardless of whether you're using Dolphin or a real Wii. If you go into the multiplayer menu, the game should let you connect the additional Wii Remotes.

If I connect the wiimote only once I'm in the multiplayer section there is a popup that its connected but I still can't use it, not even the home button. So the wiimote is still deactivated.
WarioWare Smooth Moves does not support multiple Wiimotes. You're supposed to pass the 1st and only Wiimote between players.

IfeelKindaSick

(09-26-2022, 12:10 AM)AdmiralCurtiss Wrote: [ -> ]WarioWare Smooth Moves does not support multiple Wiimotes. You're supposed to pass the 1st and only Wiimote between players.

That's retarded but checks out. Googled this and seems true.
You're supposed to always have the strap on but have only three seconds to pass the wiimote and fasten the strap? Yeah right.

Thanks for the help.