Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Category for "PAL Games that support 60Hz Natively"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the Dolphin Wiki, should somebody make a Category for "PAL Games that support 60Hz Natively"? I would like to see that eventually.

Well I don't know if there should also be need for another Category involving "60Hz-only PAL Games" such as Metroid Prime 2 and Geist. There are very few games like that by the way.
(09-23-2022, 11:05 PM)Golbi2654 Wrote: [ -> ]On the Dolphin Wiki, should somebody make a Category for "PAL Games that support 60Hz Natively"? I would like to see that eventually.

Well I don't know if there should also be need for another Category involving "60Hz-only PAL Games" such as Metroid Prime 2 and Geist. There are very few games like that by the way.

it would be cool, but allmost no point.
This wiki got a list 
https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Gam...play_modes
Almost all GameCube games I have played Can be forced to play in 60hz with codes.
(09-24-2022, 02:37 AM)haloharry97 Wrote: [ -> ]it would be cool, but allmost no point.
This wiki got a list 
https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Gam...play_modes
Almost all GameCube games I have played Can be forced to play in 60hz with codes.

Alright, but I also have one problem. I tried to play Luigi's Mansion (PAL) with the 60Hz and Widescreen Codes both enabled and the game refused to start up.
(09-24-2022, 06:04 AM)Golbi2654 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, but I also have one problem. I tried to play Luigi's Mansion (PAL) with the 60Hz and Widescreen Codes both enabled and the game refused to start up.

sounds sad to hear.
I had no problems.

did you put the 60hz code in AR codes
and the 
Widescreen patch in the Gecko code?
(09-25-2022, 08:14 AM)haloharry97 Wrote: [ -> ]sounds sad to hear.
I had no problems.

did you put the 60hz code in AR codes
and the 
Widescreen patch in the Gecko code?

Nope, I both put them both in Gecko codes, now that I found out on the wiki again that both codes are actually AR, I erased the Gecko codes and redid them as AR codes (though I haven't tested the game after that yet, hope it works). Also what's the difference between Gecko and Action Replay? I don't know why there has to be 2 different cheat code systems.
(09-26-2022, 12:08 AM)Golbi2654 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I both put them both in Gecko codes, now that I found out on the wiki again that both codes are actually AR, I erased the Gecko codes and redid them as AR codes (though I haven't tested the game after that yet, hope it works). Also what's the difference between Gecko and Action Replay? I don't know why there has to be 2 different cheat code systems.

that your problem then :3

Ya they both AR codes,
I should have said in my last msg they both AR.
(10-02-2022, 10:40 PM)haloharry97 Wrote: [ -> ]that your problem then :3

Ya they both AR codes,
I should have said in my last msg they both AR.

I tested the game now and it seems to work nearly-flawless so far.