Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Testing all of the untested games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it worth it to put the time and effort into testing of all the untested games? There's 579 of them which sounds like a lot but a lot of them are also really short. If it is worth it would other people be willing to help test them all?
There are actually 2128 games without specific test results. There are 579 unrated games.

Work to close these gaps would be appreciated.
(09-21-2022, 12:27 PM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]There are actually 2128 games without specific test results. There are 579 unrated games.

Work to close these gaps would be appreciated.

a lot of the games a really short so how likely do you think it is that at least 20 people could all play 100 each over a day or two to clear them all out? i dont know how active this forum is but it probably wont be but still, is it a possibility?
I think the likelihood of getting 20 people interested in this pursuit, and adding effort to it daily is vanishingly small. I think all you should expect would be a handful of people proving a few hours of effort weekly, so it will be a long term project.

Would still be good to see any test results / ratings where they are missing, rather than a 60th one for Metroid Prime.