Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: So uh... This keeps happening whenever I try to boot games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has only been happening after I've done what Dolphin has asked me to do (which is turning of the forced anti-aliasing with that "MSAA" or whatever the heck it is!) and yet, it does this. Help? Huh

[Image: unknown.png?width=786&height=610]
Try setting "Texture Cache Accuracy" to "Safe".
(09-12-2022, 06:40 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Try setting "Texture Cache Accuracy" to "Safe".

I'm not entirely sure where that is in the settings.  Huh
Graphics > Hacks, the second block from the top "Texture Cache".

Spoiler:
(09-12-2022, 08:04 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics > Hacks, the second block from the top "Texture Cache".

Spoiler:

Ok so that apparently hadn't worked. Hmmmmm...
Not sure what else to try at this point.
Sorry, I've been busy! OK so, let's see if we can rule out Dolphin's settings entirely. Create a text file named "portable" (with the extension it will be portable.txt) next to Dolphin's EXE. Run Dolphin, and you'll note that everything has become default, none of your saves or settings are present. DO NOT CHANGE ANY SETTINGS (except controller stuff so you can get into a wii game), and use Open or drag and drop to run Punch Out. Does this issue still occur?

Once you are done, just delete the portable.txt file and all of your saves and settings will be back.