Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cheat Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I am request a cheat! Pardon grammar as i am colombian and are really bad at english, my native language is spanish!

Any way. I am request a cheat for guitar hero warriors of rock! I prefer the no fail or something else among that but feel free to make any with tat cheat if you can! i prefer gecko code but AR works too. Although i do not think AR works on wii games. Thankyou Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(09-09-2022, 12:27 PM)Thespiderbitez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I am request a cheat! Pardon grammar as i am colombian and are really bad at english, my native language is spanish!

Any way. I am request a cheat for guitar hero warriors of rock! I prefer the no fail or something else among that but feel free to make any with tat cheat if you can! i prefer gecko code but AR works too. Although i do not think AR works on wii games. Thankyou Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

I still have my Xbox 360 and all of my Rock Band 3 gear. It offends the wife. I vividly recall those times when I had to get ready for work at 5am after partying and playing with friends until 1am. One more song, please!