Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using BT passthrough and want to install a second adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I've been using BT passthrough for years and it works great. Now I want to connect a PS4 controller to my pc using bluetooth. I have read that it's possible to keep my BT dongle for dolphin and connect another one that uses regular bluetooth so I can cennect other devices using that. However, when I connect a new dongle, it's always listed as generic bluetooth radio under libusbk USB devices in the device manager. When I right click and uninstall it, it keeps coming back as generic bluetooth radio device. How can I get this to work?

Edit: I have probably used the new dongle in BT passthrough mode in the past when I was trying a lot of them before I found one that I liked. I have also tried to replace the libusk driver with winusb using zadig.
Got to device manager, right click on the bt adapter you wish to revert, click update driver then "browse my computer for files" then on the bottom "let me pick from a list of available driver on my computer" then choose the original driver that is installed before using libusb, in my case it's either realtek or generic bluetooth adapter.
Thank you very much.