Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can you install HD Texture packs for Gamecube on the Series X?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got Retroarch installed on the Series X and wondering if its possible to install these HD texture packs on the Xbox?
We do not support the Series X nor Retroarch, and we had nothing to do with their port. You'll need to ask them.
(08-03-2022, 12:43 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]We do not support the Series X nor Retroarch, and we had nothing to do with their port. You'll need to ask them.

Hi, just wondering are you a developer for Dolphin and if so, why you dont support the xbox? Its a great console with so much power that I thought would be perfect for emulators like Dolphin, PS2 and more.

And also, who is them? You mean the people who make Retroarch?
Quote:Hi, just wondering are you a developer for Dolphin and if so, why you dont support the xbox?

I believe someone was looking into it? But I'm not sure. This is a volunteer open source project so people work on what they want to work on. And if someone wants to port Dolphin to the Xbox and it doesn't cause us any harm, they are welcome to do so. As for me, I focus on GUI things.

Quote:And also, who is them? You mean the people who make Retroarch?

Yes.
(08-03-2022, 01:26 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]I believe someone was looking into it? But I'm not sure. This is a volunteer open source project so people work on what they want to work on. And if someone wants to port Dolphin to the Xbox and it doesn't cause us any harm, they are welcome to do so. As for me, I focus on GUI things.

Yes.

Ok I see thanks.