Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real wiimote plus and real wii bluetooth module, pairing impossible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
For years i have been able to play perfectly with originals wiimote motion plus and a real wii bluetooth module using passthrough. 
But since a certain version of dolphin (i can't remember exactly which one...) i have never been able so sync my wiimotes and play again with them...
Yesterday i tried to solve this issue with those steps :
- Fresh Win10 install up to date. 
- Fresh dolphin using portable mode with the latest dev version. 
- Zadig latest version to install libusbk driver on my original module (detected as BCM2045A in windows)

When trying to sync ingame after setting a hotkey, nothing happen, wiimote blink and that's all.

I then try to force manually in config.ini my bluetooth module, setting VID as 1406 and PID as 773 (standing for 057E 0305)
Nothing better...

Is there really some people that can play with original wiimote motionplus and original wii bluetooth module on windows 10 ?
I really don't see what to do more than this... I tried on 2 different computers and i can't sync anything on both ...

Edit : I also tried winusb driver with zadig but no way too...
If you are on 5.0-16793, then this seems to be expected based on reports to me. I offer these adapters on my own site, and I've been receiving emails that they are not working.

It wasn't until today I updated to this version, and I've tested 10x adapters so far and none of them work. I rolled back to 5.0-16380 and everything works immediately.

Going to try and report this bug, just not sure where yet.
(07-25-2022, 05:13 AM)Abbie Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]If you are on 5.0-16793, then this seems to be expected based on reports to me. I offer these adapters on my own site, and I've been receiving emails that they are not working.

It wasn't until today I updated to this version, and I've tested 10x adapters so far and none of them work. I rolled back to 5.0-16380 and everything works immediately.

Is this happening in the latest development version too? There was a relevant change in 5.0-16952.
(07-25-2022, 05:13 AM)Abbie Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]If you are on 5.0-16793, then this seems to be expected based on reports to me. I offer these adapters on my own site, and I've been receiving emails that they are not working.

Oh thanks for insight, going back to version 5.0-16380 allow me to play as usual with my wiimotes plus !
There is clearly an issue in latest dev versions...
(07-25-2022, 07:23 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Is this happening in the latest development version too? There was a relevant change in 5.0-16952.

Apologies for the delay; I tried the latest dev version (5.0-17155 as of writing) and it worked! I am hesitant to say everything is fixed, as I didn't run through my whole test series, but I was able to get 1x wiimote synced and play some mario kart wii without trouble.
(07-25-2022, 05:13 AM)Abbie Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]If you are on 5.0-16793, then this seems to be expected based on reports to me. I offer these adapters on my own site, and I've been receiving emails that they are not working.

Hello, i've tested pairing my original wiimote + third party on version 5.0-16380 and latest dev version (17115 currently) but it won't pair using 4 of my bt adapter which is branded orico,asus,ugreen and a fake 5.0 csr. i tried using 3 of the driver also for each of the adapter which is libusbk,winusb,libusb-win32 still no luck, but on 3 of my laptop branded hp,lenovo,dell i can pair it with internal bt module using one of the 3 driver stated above..I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, i even tried using usb 2.0/3.0 and enabling legacy usb support on bios hoping that would help but still no luck, i hope you can help me with this. (Damn, i just noticed this thread is about "original wii bt module" not usb bt module, sorry)