Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [solved] Dolphin and sounds (vocal?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a little problem with dolphin gamecube and sounds.
When I play alone everything seems good, but when I launch a game on netplay to play with friends, sometimes the sounds are improper (audible, but noisy).
I tweaked in the dolphin audio options and tested various audio outputs without noticing any improvement, some of which also make the situation less pleasant.
Moreover, when I try to take a voice in parallel, it's a disaster, with Skype and with teamspeak the sound of the game becomes horrible and you can't hear me when I speak.
This problem only appears when I launch the game, on doplhin and on the netplay interface no problem.
I'm on up-to-date Windows 10 (driver also), I have a Siberia 800 headset or potentially Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless headphones. (same result)

Dolphin 5.0 16830

Rog strix Z390-H gaming
I9 9900KF
2080XC ULTRA
32 go ram 3000mhz
850 watts
Aoc c32g1

Has anyone had these problems before?
Post your dolphin audio settings.
(06-21-2022, 12:28 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Post your dolphin audio settings.

Big Grin

[Image: Sans-titre.png]
Does this happen if you change the audio backend to Cubeb?
(06-21-2022, 11:38 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen if you change the audio backend to Cubeb?

With the cubeb audio engine, when I play alone, it works very well. that's all I can say right away, I don't have anyone to test the network game with, nor a person to communicate with via teamspeak or skype at the same time.

I would repost later to give the result.
(06-22-2022, 01:15 AM)LeBoulet Wrote: [ -> ]With the cubeb audio engine, when I play alone, it works very well. that's all I can say right away, I don't have anyone to test the network game with, nor a person to communicate with via teamspeak or skype at the same time.

I would repost later to give the result.

Solved with audio engine "cubeb", teamspeak and siberia 800.

In the meantime, I reinstalled my audio drivers.
For the record, the driver booster 9 software had installed the nvida audio drivers for me....

Thanks for your help.