Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Auto-Update Failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen this posted in the past about a issue on Dolphins End but Not Entirely Sure if it is. Every time I try and Download the 5.0-16655 Dev build Update it crashes saying it could not fetch the current manifest. I know this has happened before to me and I had to disable my anti-virus to get it to work but this time even that is not fixing the issue... anyone have any ideas? mainly wanting to try the dev build because I'm having issues getting texture mods to work at all with The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition: PZLE01 specifically Ocarina of Time and the only response I'm seeing to that is to try the Latest Dev build even though those posts were from 2015
Is it still occurring? It was probably just a server blip.
(06-16-2022, 05:19 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Is it still occurring? It was probably just a server blip.

as of an hour ago yes, as of now apparently its working now but I had tried probably 20 times over the last 8 or so hours... so idk why.... lol
There was a lot of server-y work happening today. You probably just happened to catch it.