Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skylanders Swap force Portal on Dolphin isn't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exclamation I'll keep this short. I am using Dolphin 5.0 16646, I'm on an Apple Studio with 32 GB of RAM and an M1 Max Chip. I'm trying to emulate Skylanders Swap Force. I'm not that tech smart when it comes to emulating and things like that, but everything in Swap Force is working except the portal. Every single time I plug it in, it constantly flashes saying the portal has been disconnected and then re connects in a time span of just half a second. The Skylanders portal is on the Whit-listed USB passthrough devices and I honestly thought that would be the end of me struggles trying to emulate this game but then, this problem occurred with the portal. I'm not sure how to fix this. Every single tutorial I have found on how to use a Skylanders portal with Dolphin says to download drivers with Zadig. But Zadig only works on windows and I am using an apple computer so I just assumed that the Whitelist would be the parallel solution. Does anyone know of anything I need to do to get this working? Or some suggestions to help. Anything would be appreciated, I must get to the bottom of this. Thank you.

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/62a8048d30aebc00bef3080a         Heres a link to the Video of my Problem 

-Cain
(06-14-2022, 01:49 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]Exclamation I'll keep this short. I am using Dolphin 5.0 16646, I'm on an Apple Studio with 32 GB of RAM and an M1 Max Chip. I'm trying to emulate Skylanders Swap Force. I'm not that tech smart when it comes to emulating and things like that, but everything in Swap Force is working except the portal. Every single time I plug it in, it constantly flashes saying the portal has been disconnected and then re connects in a time span of just half a second. The Skylanders portal is on the Whit-listed USB passthrough devices and I honestly thought that would be the end of me struggles trying to emulate this game but then, this problem occurred with the portal. I'm not sure how to fix this. Every single tutorial I have found on how to use a Skylanders portal with Dolphin says to download drivers with Zadig. But Zadig only works on windows and I am using an apple computer so I just assumed that the Whitelist would be the parallel solution. Does anyone know of anything I need to do to get this working? Or some suggestions to help. Anything would be appreciated, I must get to the bottom of this. Thank you.

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/62a8048d30aebc00bef3080a         Heres a link to the Video of my Problem 

-Cain

Yea thats weird, I'm having the exact same problem, however I'm on windows 10