Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tetra's Trackers / Navi Tracker Translation (02.05.2023)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NwrJw7c.png]
This is an English Riivolution patch for the Japanese version of Four Swords Adventures and Tetras Trackers.
The translation for Four Swords Adventures corresponds to the US version.
The translation of Tetras Trackers is still incomplete, the GBA text and the voice acting are still missing.

If you want to help, looking for someone to play or are interested in the game, feel free to join the Four Swords Discord server.

[Image: Download-Patch-red?style=for-the-badge&logo=mega]

Overview:
Screenshots:
Instalation:
Special Thanks
xshobux - has reworked and translated some text.
$$$Link - has provided me with a 100% save game.

[Image: license-CC0--1.0-brightgreen] [Image: Discord-Four_Swords_Plus-blue?logo=Disco...oColor=fff]
If no one else is going to say it. Really glad someone is taking on this project. Thanks for working on this Venomalia
Its so great to finally see this game get translated, already played it on console. Can't wait to play this with everything translated.
Very nice! Can't wait to see the Tetra's Trackers portion fully translated. Will you be adding subtitles to the voiceovers as well or will you be leaving those as-is?
Unfortunately I can't modify the game to include subtitles.
There are about 3000 audio files, in principle they can be exchanged, currently it is just too much work for me.
The first thing I would do is translate the GBA files, but I haven't managed to extract the text yet.
Hi, I'd be interested in helping out, if you're still working on this. How can I contact you?
(10-30-2022, 04:09 PM)shobublaze Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'd be interested in helping out, if you're still working on this. How can I contact you?

sorry i didn't reply sooner.

yes i am still interested to continue, at least the GBA translation.
unfortunately i don't know much about gba roms so i can't get any further myself.
Update

The patch is now almost complete, only the GBA text and voice acting are still missing.

If someone wants to help or is interested in the game can join our Discord.