Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't repair NAND because the box goes off screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I go to Tools > Manage NAND > Check NAND... it says that my NAND is damaged. I've backed up my saves and have decided to repair it. However, I can't do that because the box extends past my screen, as shown in the image I've attached. If anyone knows some workaround or alternative method I can use to repair it, please let me know. Thanks.

[attachment=20132]
You can press Enter to say yes to the dialogue box's question instead of clicking the Yes button with the mouse.
lmao that's very funny.

Maybe this alert box (and other similar ones that fill from a list of user data) should instead use a scrollable text field in the middle of the box.
If you use that latest dev build, do you still have the issue? There were some QT fixes for DPI scaling that might solve this
(06-06-2022, 11:58 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you use that latest dev build, do you still have the issue? There were some QT fixes for DPI scaling that might solve this

It's not a DPI issue. The text in the box just gets really really long sometimes.
(06-07-2022, 12:20 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a DPI issue. The text in the box just gets really really long sometimes.

Gotcha, the embedded image is broken so I couldn't see how it was messed up