Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Another wiimote thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant seem to find this anywhere else. so when i connect my wiimote, its connected and the 4th light comes up. i open dolphin, and mothing happens, and when i launch a game, all the lights turn off. it just says connecting in the bottom right corner. what is up?

also, when i close dolphin again, the 4th ight reappers
Do you have "Use Real Wiimote" checked? Also which revision do you use?
i have got it checked, and im using r4730 orlean. i downloaded 4785 now, however i cant get my wiimote to connect to windows now, so i havnt tried it yet

edit: ok, changes. in r4785, it vibes when i open wiimote config, and all 4 lights come on. when i leave, its on light 1. i start a game, and the light 1 stays on, but it still says connecting for somereason

norman_dc

I've got the same problem too, only it happened to only one game on my computer: Don King Boxing, while others are just fine, such as wii sports, VR2009 and zelda. I've tried several versions from r4608 to r4771, the problem remains. I can see the initializing screen reminding about the wrist strap, but can't get any further. The problem also occured when I tried to load a saved slot.

norman_dc

Sadly there are yet nobody replying. Are there nobody suffering the same problem?
Same problem here too, and whats funny is everything was working properly and then just suddenly stopped. I had fully working wiimotes in r4771, although they would "power save" or something after like 10 minutes usually. Did a lot of messing around in the configurations for video as my system is on the lower end of things, but it was functioning, and now is not.

Same behavior - windows pairs fine, wiimote plugin loads and vibrates both controllers, says connected to two real remotes, close plugin, they each leave 1 led lit and they are the proper 1 and 2 lights, load up a game and then it only says connecting and the remotes simply do not work. Glovepie can't seem to get anything from the remote either. Tried r4792 and exact same behavior. Going to try another revision and see if that helps, but I just can't see what happened to suddenly change the remote such that it doesn't work. Specs:

Core 2 duo 2.4ghz overclocked to 2.83ghz
6gb ddr800 ram
Radeon hd4670 overclocked to the max that the ati program would allow
Windows 7 64 bit ultimate, stock ms bt stack, 2 dollar ebay CSR usb bt adaptor.

Like I said, things were fine, i made no changes to the remotes, only graphics, and suddenly no remote activity can be recognized by anything yet they seem to pair fine.