Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: bootmii nand dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been wanting to use wiimmfi forever now however sadly i diddnt have a real wii until now however i tryed dumping my nand to dolphin and a progress bar shows up then dissapares and i see my game list the nand was not dumped so i tryed changeing the path of my nand in dolhpin to the path that i keep the nand in but i got a 7 day activation wait trying to use wiimmfi idk what to do please help i have no friends and dont like playing alone Sad
You do not need to change any paths. Just import the NAND through Dolphin.

You'll then get the 7-day wait time, that is intended. After that is over you should be able to connect.

SoftBlade

(05-12-2022, 06:19 PM)gabsterz Wrote: [ -> ]i have been wanting to use wiimmfi forever now however sadly i diddnt have a real wii until now however i tryed dumping my nand to dolphin and a progress bar shows up then dissapares and i see my game list the nand was not dumped so i tryed changeing the path of my nand in dolhpin to the path that i keep the nand in but i got a 7 day activation wait trying to use wiimmfi idk what to do  please help i have no friends and dont like playing alone Sad

The NAND dump must be named "nand.bin" and you must have a real Wii console, it's not the place to find free NAND dumps here