Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't find where I dumped my textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to texture hack Wii Sports + Resort so I could add some funny textures, but I can't find the dolphin folder in application support. How can I fix this?
To dump textures with Dolphin, open the Graphics configuration, click on the Advanced tab, and check Dump Textures.
The game must be played for the textures to be generated and the textures are generated under ..\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Dump\Textures\<GameID> or ..\User\Dump\Textures\<GameID> in portable mode.
(05-02-2022, 06:47 AM)Venomalia Wrote: [ -> ]The game must be played for the textures to be generated and the textures are generated under ..\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Dump\Textures\<GameID> or ..\User\Dump\Textures\<GameID> in portable mode.

They're using macOS, so those are not the right paths.
(05-02-2022, 06:47 AM)Venomalia Wrote: [ -> ]To dump textures with Dolphin, open the Graphics configuration, click on the Advanced tab, and check Dump Textures.
The game must be played for the textures to be generated and the textures are generated under ..\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Dump\Textures\<GameID> or ..\User\Dump\Textures\<GameID> in portable mode.

i've done that, textures arent dumping though Sad
In macOS, Dolphin's directly is in /Users/[you]/Library/Application Support/Dolphin. Not to be confused with Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support which does not have any of Dolphin's files. Double check the directory you are in and make sure you're looking in the right place.