Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Random Lag While Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having a slight issue with Dolphin for some time now. For most games I play everything runs very well at near flawless game speed and very good graphics. However, while playing I've been experiencing a big drop in performance where the game slows down and begins to lag for about 60 seconds and then returns to normal speed. I'm not sure what's been causing this momentary lag and how to fix it. I've attached the details of my computer specs and Dolphin settings.

[attachment=20105][attachment=20106][attachment=20107][attachment=20108][attachment=20109]
Try enabling Hybrid Ubershaders.

Edit: not sure that would help with minute long lag actually
(04-25-2022, 03:01 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Try enabling Hybrid Ubershaders.

Edit: not sure that would help with minute long lag actually

That might've helped a bit. There was still a moment when the game cut down to under 50% game speed but that lasted about 30 seconds before the game returned to normal speed. I'll keep this enabled for now.
Have you made sure to put your device on High Performance? (Both on the Nvidia Control Panel and Windows power settings).