Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dumped NAND; Can't Run Wii System Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PhiOfHorus

Hello Everyone! I haven't done much with Wii NAND and the Wii menu on dolphin, but I have been wanting to access Wiimmfi, so I dumped the Wii NAND of the vWii of my Wii U using Dump Mii NAND, and after checking the NAND it states that no issues have been detected.
The Dolphin Wii version displays as question marks and i receive the following error when I boot up the Wii Menu:
[attachment=20095]
Here is what the question marks display looks like:
[attachment=20096]
I am running Dolphin Version 5.0-16285. Please let me know if you are aware of what my issue is!
The Wii Menu used by Wii Us doesn't run in Dolphin. You can still use Wiimmfi with this NAND dump, though.

PhiOfHorus

(04-18-2022, 04:32 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The Wii Menu used by Wii Us doesn't run in Dolphin. You can still use Wiimmfi with this NAND dump, though.

Okay, thank you! I've been unable to use Wiimmfi, it gives me the Wiimmfi error 23904 even though I'm using the most recent version (patcher 7.5).
(04-19-2022, 09:26 AM)PhiOfHorus Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thank you! I've been unable to use Wiimmfi, it gives me the Wiimmfi error 23904 even though I'm using the most recent version (patcher 7.5).

That's usually a bug in whatever tool you used to create the NAND backup. Check this tutorial and the error should be gone (even though it says it's only for 23934).