Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there can i make my game really fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My computer is not really built for gaming. Anyways my game Brawl is playing slow, but when i play special brawl and turn the speed to fast, it it becomes normal speed. I can only play normal only if i play special brawl otherwise if I play single player it would be slow because i can't adjust the speed. My point is, if i can make the game playable by adjusting the ingame setting, is there anyway i can also make it playable by adjusting the dolphin setting. Like a fast forward setting like.

I dont know if that make sense to you guys...
Well, if your PC isn't good enough, then there's nothing you can do about it Undecided

Post your PC specs, maybe you can get help
(01-05-2010, 07:36 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if your PC isn't good enough, then there's nothing you can do about it Undecided

Post your PC specs, maybe you can get help

But is there a setting on dolphin that fast forward the gameplay? cuz when i play special brawl and change the speed setting to 1.5 i was able to play it normally. Is there a setting in dolphin the optimize the speed of the gameplay?
Mm....Each game has its optimal settings for its performance and speed.
Mm....You could see the thread about Super Smash Bros Brawl for more info about the speed, settings for this game.
When you turn on a "fast forward" option in another emulator, it's not a true kind of fast forward, but just turning off the framelimit. If your computer can't get past 60fps or however much Brawl goes, there's nothing you can do about it.

Go into the config screen and set framelimit to OFF. That will make the emulator go as fast as it can given your PC specs. The speed you get after doing that is the limit you can play that particular game with.
I just need a few more boost speed on my frame rate.

Dual core AMD Athlon X2 QL-62 / 4g ram
1000.0 MHz core speed
200.0 Mhz bus speed
NVIDIA Geforce 8200M G 256 mb
turn off "other audio" in the dsp.
(01-06-2010, 06:52 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]Mm....Each game has its optimal settings for its performance and speed.
Mm....You could see the thread about Super Smash Bros Brawl for more info about the speed, settings for this game.

um.... see below in my sig and see if that help but like Jefferson said even if I can give you a guide to help you with FPS it won't just give you automatic full speed my guide is to help increase you FPS by something its like a diet or exercise plan

the same plan won't benefit one person as much as it does another

but really what i'd do first and what I always do first is search in the game discussion forums for that game and read the entire thread!

sometimes it takes me an hour or maybe 2 hours

if you really want to find out all the best settings then that maybe another option you'd have to do

i can garentee i've spent more than 5 hours reading threads on what are the best settings for that game

i wish there was an option that let you have the regular configure options but for that specific game

right now there are few but having the full config for a specific game could help

but that's not an option right now

so your options are the following

1. Read my guide
2. Read a thread in the Game Discussion Forums on that game completely
3. Experiment with the options for hours
cool thanks