Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request - Editor Code for Windowed Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've put a good deal of effort into making a dedicated emulation rig using BigBox as the frontend. My main goal is to have a keyboard/mouse free process from system start up to gameplay, and I have managed to get their with only one hangup. In order to play games like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda: Four Swords that require GBA integration I have to manually get into the emulator and change it to Windowed Mode so the GBA screens can be viewed.

My request is, if possible, to allow us to add a line of code to the game profile editor that would open that game up in Windowed Mode instead of Fullscreen Mode. This would allow a seamless transition to the game from BigBox without having to plug in a mouse and keyboard to open the emulator and change the setting manually. I regularly check GameINI (https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=GameINI) for any such command but haven't found anything.

Another option would be to integrate the GBA screens into the main screen so they are viable in Fullscreen, however I'm assuming this would be near impossible to implement.
Right click on the game inside Dolphin → Properties → Tab "Game Config", Subtab "Editor", under "User Config" textbox thingy add

Code:
[Display]
Fullscreen=False

This seems to work for me.
(04-16-2022, 11:11 PM)Neui Wrote: [ -> ]Right click on the game inside Dolphin → Properties → Tab "Game Config", Subtab "Editor", under "User Config" textbox thingy add

Code:
[Display]
Fullscreen=False

This seems to work for me.

Your my hero! Thank you so much, someone really needs to add this to the GameINI wiki page!