Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't Manage Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Strawb3rry

Heya folks!

I was able to use the DSP HLE w/ Cubeb as my backend until today. I used default settings for my audio, so buffer size was at 80 m/s, and I have audio stretching enabled. That allowed me to use my PC's audio buttons to adjust the audio for the game/emulator, and worked like a charm. Now no sound happens with that config. 

I switched to using DSP HLE w/ WASAPI and have used 20 and 30 latency. There is some performance issues, and I have to go into Dolphin's audio settings to turn the volume up and down. It's also very loud.

I'll try out DSP LLE Recompiler, and possibly DSP LLE Interpreter to see if either of those work any better. I wanted to come in, and see if anyone had any setting recommendations. In case visuals are better, I did take some screenshots of my settings. If y'all can see any settings I can adjust to improve performance, and get cubeb working as my backend again: Please let me know! Thanks! Smile 

General Settings: [Image: f_bgSe7nVAIuoNrdjzcmt53fUyqlM1R9kw.png]
Audio Settings: [Image: f_PRxvkGuICDTbBXW5fdFAs9Vj740hEnLa.png]
HLE audio and Cubeb really should be working. If you update to the latest dev build, switch back to HLE/Cubeb, and turn off audio stretching, and set the slider all the way up to 100%, do you hear anything?

You should only be using audio stretching if you can't get a game to run at fullspeed. Do you have any games that you need it for?