Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The screen is black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The screen is black (waited for over 30min) i even downloaded that thing that makes the files into .iso files
(trying to launch Star Wars: The Complete Saga) [Image: unknown.png]
I amusing you mean make the part of the dump into the iso, since that would had to be put into to part with a fat32 or drive that under 4gb drive. Under the game properties goto verify and see if you game iso is good. You i5-3230M igpu should still be able to run dolphin since it is a minimum requirement. If the iso is bad try making sure the cleanrip is updated on you sd card and seeing and try to re dump the game, if it say it good then post you graphic settings at least and maybe there a bad setting. Most setting should be a default though outside of IR or ubershader based one. I wouldn't touch IR with the gpu your laptop using nor use synchronous ubershader in general. You laptop would be better of at 1x IR and I doubt many if any game will go to 2x.
(03-03-2022, 11:09 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]I amusing you mean make the part of the dump into the iso, since that would had to be put into to part with a fat32 or drive that under 4gb drive. Under the game properties goto verify and see if you game iso is good. You i5-3230M igpu should still be able to run dolphin since it is a minimum requirement. If the iso is bad try making sure the cleanrip is updated on you sd card and seeing and try to re dump the game, if it say it good then post you graphic settings at least and maybe there a bad setting. Most setting should be a default though outside of IR or ubershader based one. I wouldn't touch IR with the gpu your laptop using nor use synchronous ubershader in general. You laptop would be better of at 1x IR and I doubt many if any game will go to 2x.

it's saying that it is a good dump
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Have you tried the direct x 11 backend. That will likely work better in the ipgu. Is the graphic card driver updated. I clean install with a portable.txt file at the same dir as dolphin.exe will make sure there no corrupt files also. You could try a older build of dolphin in cause something broke in the current. Maybe there a regression either with dolphin or something related to drivers/hardware.