Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game has no load game option.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

realHUman

I recently got a new computer and installed dolphin on the new one, I wanted to transfer my save file for xenoblade chronicles over since I didn't want to spend the hours it would take to redo everything. I lost my old save file so i decides to download another one off the internet, when i loaded up the game there was no load game option.
When in a new game however, when going to save my new file I saw that the downloaded save file was there. I went back to the main menu after saving the new game in a different slot (btw the image of the save that normally shows up was just black) but there was still no load game option. I don't have any idea how to fix this.

Also i know this should be on the Wii game support forum but there was no button to post it there
The "Load Game" option is called "Continue" in Xenoblade Chronicles. Is that option present?

realHUman

(03-02-2022, 03:45 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The "Load Game" option is called "Continue" in Xenoblade Chronicles. Is that option present?

what I meant was that the save file was blank. But don't worry I fixed it  (I think by by getting a different rom from a different region).
Thanks anyway for trying to help
Downloading games is against the forum rules.