Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Plankton's Robotic Revenge Crashing at Activison Opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SirLuigi5528

Hello! I am currently trying to run Spongebob Plankton's Robotic Revenge for the Wii but every time I try to play it, the game freezes on the Activision opening, forcing me to close the emulation. I haven't screwed with the settings of Dolphin much so I am not sure why. So I made this account to ask for help but I cannot send PMs yet to the guy who tested it because this is a new account. https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-wi...nge--38515

If you need any info, I will do my best to supply you with said info.
Do you have a good dump of the game that has not been converted to nkit? Nkit can and has caused issues in the past. If you right-click the game in Dolphin's list > Properties > Verify tab > Verify, Dolphin can check if you have a good game dump

Otherwise, post your Dolphin settings here so we can see how you have Dolphin setup. If you can't upload pictures due to new account restrictions, you can upload to an image hosting site like Imgur and post a link here