Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem with new super mario bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a problem with the new super mario bros wii, when i start a multiplayer game,after a while, the players move on their own
and i have reboot. please help me!!!

PDConfusedorry for my bad english xD
please read this thread, it should clear things up. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-6246.html

edit: this issue is fixed in recent revisions.
Hello!
I have a second contoller problem.... i want to play New Super Mario Bros on Dolphin 4771
with my brother. 1.st controller works, but my second controller is dead.
Can anyone help me. Thanks.

neilkevins

Going into Mario Kart DS we knew there would be no voice support. But who knew this online experience would be soanti-communication? Beyond choosing the game you can't say, write, scribble, morse code, anything. That means when you're done playing somebody you can't ask to be friends, or for a rematch, or even congratulate them. Even when dealing with your friends, you can't really do any of the things all other games do … like allowing you to send an invite. Every aspect of this game is very cold and makes you feel like you are all alone in this world of kart racing. Some may be happy that they can't hear trash talking while racing, and while I can accept that sentiment I find it hard to justify cutting all communication out of this game.