Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Steam Deck Teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice!

bonkmaykr

Can't wait. Are we getting a controller UI?

Sorry if this is asking a lot ^^;
You'll just have to wait and see about that.

Eric Qel-Droma

I'm new here and don't want to waste anyone's time.

Does the teaser suggest that those of us struggling with Dolphin on Steam Deck right now should just hold our horses on asking for help with any difficulties? I have questions about specific games, but why bother anyone if the current system is about to change in the next sixty-ish days?
The teaser means exactly what it shows - Dolphin running on a Steam Deck on 18 Feb 2022. I've got one, just to be direct. I mean, it's launched so there's no need to be secretive about it now!

The situation with the Steam Deck may improve in 60 days, and it may not. We're doing our best but we are a bunch of volunteers doing free work here, plus there are some factors in this that are out of our control. Also I'm moving this month, and there's a Progress Report coming up...

If you have any questions just go ahead and ask them. I'm very busy (on the above) but I'll help if I can. Though please make a help thread in support rather than posting it here.